Date of the Event: 20th & 21stAug 2018 (Aptitude test only on 20th Aug 2018)
Time of the Event:9:00 AM Click here to register
Eligibility criteria for the BE / BTech 2017 and 2018 batch students to participate in the Campus Recruitment Process is as below :
- Should have graduated in 2017, 2018 (2017 batch students can also participate)
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters).
- Must be from mentioned specialization only - Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Candidates who have appeared for interview in Capgemini in the past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
Salary package : 2.40 LPA
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
Selection Process : (Elimination to happen in each round)
- Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins
- Pseudocode test for 20 mins
- Technical face to face interview
- HR Round
- ·Online Aptitude Test – 80 Mins – 2 Sections
- Section 1 – Quantitative + Analytical Reasoning – 50 Mins (16 Questions in each section)
- Section 2 – Written Communication – 30 Mins Test (Easy writing)
Mandatory documents to carry : (Only photocopies)
- All mark sheets 10th on wards – 10th, 12th/ Diploma all mark sheets, all graduation mark sheets with provisional degree
- Any 1 government id proof
- One Passport size photograph