Skip to main content
Entrepreneurship Development Cell, EDC
- To promote Entrepreneurship spirit among the student community, the college established Entrepreneurship Development cell (EDC) funded by AICTE (F.No: 8022/RID/EDC (71)/2008-09).
- The EDC cell of the college organizes awareness programmes on Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Rights.
- In line with the objectives of the EDC, specifically, incubation the college has set up separate infrastructural facilities including seminar hall, systems, library exclusively housing literature relevant to entrepreneurship.
- A committee at the institution level consisting of members of the faculty with aptitude from all the departments was constituted to meet periodically, discuss and recommend activities that would help the budding students equip themselves with the information and the knowledge related to entrepreneurship.
- The Institution also constituted an Advisory board consisting of members drawn from District Industries Center, NABARD, MSME, APITCO Ltd., Lead Bank and Naval Science and Technological Laboratory, in addition to representatives from the institution.
- Since its inception, the cell effectively leveraged the services of various governmental and nongovernmental executives to contribute to EDC.