- ADAM SHAIK, APPALANAIDU EJJUROTHU students of 2nd year participated in paper presentation at Sri Sivani College of Engineering – “DAKSHATA-2011” – 11th & 12th- Mar’2011 and they got 2nd prize in this event.
- MOHAMMAD WASIM, TARUN KUMAR HIRAWAT students of 2nd year participated in Young CEO at Sri Sivani College of Engineering – “DAKSHATA-2011” – 11th & 12th- Mar’2011 and they got 2nd prize in this event.
- MORCHI DHARMA RAJU, SRINIVASU BONDA students of 2nd year participated in VITTAM (FIN) at Sri Sivani College of Engineering – “DAKSHATA-2011” – 11th & 12th- Mar’2011 and they got 1ST prize in this event.
- BALAMURALI BHASKARAN, CHINNI SAMPATH GOKA, GARLAPATI AVINASH students of 2nd year participated in Business Quiz at Chaitanya Engineering College – “TITANS-2011” – 21st Mar’2011 and they got 1ST prize in this event.
- 1st year student Mr. BALAMURALI BHASKARAN participated at Vignan College of Engineering “YOUNGTARANG-10” on Mar’10, in this event he got ‘Second’ prize.
- 1st Year Students - LAVANYA BETANABELLI, APPALANAIDU EJJUROTHU, CHIVUKULA S S SRIKANTH, KAMALA KUMARI GOKA, JAYANTHI J L PRASANTHI, MANIKANTA NARAYANASETTY,A National Level Management at Aitam, Tekkali – “CHATURA -10” – on 26th & 27th –Mar’2010,this team got ‘Second’ prize .
A Management Club was inaugurated in the dept. of Management Studies on 6th Nov. 08 by Dr.KVL Raju, our beloved Principal.The club is expected to plan thoroughly to various co-curricular activities, such as seminars, management games, business quiz’s, G.D’s, paper presentations, etc. To make all the students to involve and develop personality and communication skills on regular basis. In this endeavour, the students are categorized under SIX teams as below with each team consisting of TEN members.
Students teams( 08 batch)
6.L & T
Students teams(09 batch)
Henry Fayol Group
Elton Mayo Grroup
|Philip Kotler Group
Abraham Maslow Group
Peter F.Drucker Group
1st Semester (09 batch) Group Discussions
|Common Entrance Test Vs Academic Marks
Public Sector Vs Private Sector
Anti-Ragging Vs Students Relations
Govt. role in Primary Education & Higher Education
Arranged Marriages Vs Love Marriages
|Preventive Measures for Acid Attacks
Joint Family Vs Nuclear Family
Small Scale Sector Vs Large Scale Sector
Cricket is given more important relatively over other sports – Agree/Disagree
Impact of Western Culture on Indian Culture
|Who Am I ?
Make a Sound
Ice-Breaker – HA – HA - HA
Know your Masters
Introduction of others
|YES : GAMA
Goal – A - Rama
Team Check up
Dare to communicate
3rd Semester(08 batch)
21-8-09 Group Discussions
- Economic Recession in India
- Suicides among students’ community
- Positive Ragging – How ?
- Pulses crisis in the State – A remedy
- An alternate solution to mid-day meal in primary education
- Expectations from Education