Skip to main content
- Has done Masters from IIT, Kharagpur with specialization of Process Control.
- Actively engaged in research for which Andhra University awarded Doctoral Degree.
- Guiding research/projects in the areas of Process Dynamics and Control and Separation Technology.
- Providing consultancy services to Dr. Reddy Laboratories
- Undertaken DST/AICTE projects worth 26.58 Lakhs
- Has around 27 publications in his account
- Has been a review for journals like International journal of applied science and Engineering, Walailak journal of science and technology and Elixir international journal
- Has given invited lectures at various pharma industries and universities.
- Published books titled, “Control of continuous stirred tank reactor” and “Handbook on the removal of chromium (VI) from waste water”
- Certified trainer for Chemical Process Equipment Design from Simtech Solutions
- Member of Professional bodies like Indian Institution of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) and IE(I)
- Apart from academics, contributing with admin responsibility as Department Academic, NBA and NAAC Coordinator.
- Has diverse experience for a period of 15 years
- Has been working since 2008