- Doctoral research from Andhra University with emphasis on Geotechnical Engineering.
- Masters from Andhra University with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Retired as Executive Engineer, Irrigation Department, Govt of Andhra Pradesh after serving for 29 years.
- Guiding projects in the area of Behaviour of marine clays, Physico chemical behavior of bentonite and clay mix.
- Actively involved in curriculum design/ development for the courses Geotechnical Engineering- I & II, Substructure Design.
- Life Member in I.S.T.E.,I.E.(India).
- Apart from academics, contributes with admin responsibility as Dean-Civil and Infrastructure.
- Has significant industry/institution experience of over 30 years.
Been working at MVGR since June 2016.