This committee shall take the overall responsibility of developing and implementing strategies to bring in more proportionality, transparency and accountability in the procurement process in the institution.OBJECTIVES :
- To analyze quotations submitted by the suppliers/ service providers and provide recommendations to authority for approval. And seek clarification from the suppliers/service providers where necessary.
- To provide the necessary expertise, advice, information to the authority with regard to the best quality of material(s) available in the market, supplier’s capability and performance etc.
- To obtain contacts and do correspondence with reputed material & equipment suppliers/ service providers through networking, based on the department wise requirements.
- To facilitate in administering procurement process so as to maintain uninterrupted flow of materials/ services to support the academic & development activities in the institute as per it’s plan/schedule.
- To develop and maintain good buyer-seller relationship with suppliers/ service providers so as to get timely service with optimum costs.
This committee shall take the overall responsibility of developing and implementing strategies for the effective maintenance of the institute’s website so that the general public, prospective students and all other stake holders will get more access to & awareness about the developmental & promotional activities of the institute.OBJECTIVES :
- To administer data acquisition process, maintenance of the institute’s website with regard to all activities related to Domain & Hosting.
- To administer regular updates to the site by securing necessary approval/authentication of the information from the concerned authority before hosting on to the website.
- To collect information & data reports from various academic departments & internal bodies like Library, NCC, NSS, Training & Placement, Sports, Women Empowerment Cell etc, at regular intervals for necessary and timely updates of the site.
- To provide feedback and recommendations to the authority with regard to the website maintenance activities from time to time.
This committee shall take the overall responsibility of developing and implementing strategies for the effective communication between the college and media personnel so that the general public will get more access to & awareness about the developmental & promotional activities of the Institute, through Media & PressOBJECTIVES :
- Preparing annual budget for various advertisement under various categories like Functions, Promotions, relational, official etc.,
- Creating and proposing marketing plans for institutional promotion.
- Writing press releases for various activities.
- Arranging, interviews by news reporters, prior to and on the day of event.
Convener: Mr. A.L.N.Srinivas, Associate Professor, MBA
Website Maintenance Committee
Convener: Ms. K. Sobha Rani, Assoc.Professor, Dept. of IT
Press & Media Committee
Mr A. Mahesh Kumar
Email: [email protected]